hi my claim number is SEL 010 700 28-002-003 i can not connect windhaven insurance representative ivellise g.because i am deaf and my lawyer told me-do not make any decision on phone-ask for text message and record all telephone calls , from windhaven insurance i only i receiving confused letters from that belongs to insured person about damage car but .i am just homeowner with pr.damage..

i can not walk ,i do not have camera.my experience with another insurance company is insurance representative or agent come take picture and discuss damage.but nobody came since 08/07/ 2016 and they ignore all sincerely mrspringpeace@att.net jaromir janovsky

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Windhaven Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1260 and wants Windhaven Insurance to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Windhaven Insurance no check for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments